There's nothing more important to us than our relationship with you. We're committed to the confidentiality and security of any personal information you provide us with. These terms of service explain how we protect your information.
Your relationship with CallerQ
Your use of CallerQ’s products, software, services and web sites (referred to collectively as “The Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by CallerQ under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and CallerQ. “CallerQ” means the unincorporated partnership of Adrian Constantin Lupău, Marius Ioan Șerban and Sergiu Călin Bologa. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must provide valid information needed to complete the signup process.
- CallerQ will not be responsible for any loss of data, disclosure of data or incurred damage that will result from not securing your password and account.
- You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while, and by, using The Services.
- You, and/or your company, will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under your account.
- You must be 15 years or older to use The Services.
- Support is available only to the holders of paying accounts and only via email.
- Your use of The Services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" basis.
- You must not resell, copy or duplicate The Services, or any part of it, without a written permission from CallerQ.
- CallerQ does not warrant that The Services will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure or will be available at all times.
- CallerQ holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which is unlawful or offensive. However, any written abuse or threat made in an account will result in the immediate termination of that account.
- You expressly understand and agree that CallerQ shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of The Services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CallerQ and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from against loss or threatened loss or expense by reason of the liability or potential liability of CallerQ for or arising out of any claims for damages. In such a case, CallerQ will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Pricing, Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card, which you have the right to use, is required for any paying account.
- If you sign up for a paying account, you will be billed on a monthly basis, starting on the day you entered your credit card details.
- The payments you make are non-refundable and are billed in advance. There will be no refunds of any sort or future credits for partial months usage of The Services.
- All fees are exclusive of any kind of taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- In any case of upgrading or downgrading, your credit card will be billed with the new rate starting from your next billing date.
- CallerQ will not be responsible for any lose of contents or features or inability to perform tasks resulting from downgrading of the account.
- The prices of The Services may be changed upon a 30-day email notification to the primary holder of the account. CallerQ will not be liable to you and/or your company for any such change.
- The data and content you enter into The Services will remain your sole Intellectual Property and CallerQ will not make use of any of this information whatsoever.
Cancellation and Termination
- The only way to cancel your account is by clicking the "Account Info" button on the bottom of the application screen and clicking the "Cancel my account" button.
- In any case, you will not be billed again after your cancellation.
- Upon cancellation, your account will be downgraded to free and become inactive for the purpose of serving you in the future in the case you'd like to use The Services again. In the case you want your account to be deleted completely, please email email@example.com.
- CallerQ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- CallerQ has the right to terminate your and/or your company's account. This will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and you will be prevented any from access to The Services.
The failure of CallerQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CallerQ and govern your use of The Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and CallerQ.
CallerQ reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes or updates made to the application are subject to these Terms of Service. Continuing to use The Services after such changes or updates are made will constitute your consent to those updates and/or changes.
In any case you have a question regarding these Terms of Service, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.