Your relationship with CallerQ
- In order to use The Services, we need you to provide us with information such as your company's name, your name and email address. If you'd like to use a paid version of The Services, CallerQ will need your credit card and billing information as well. CallerQ also collects application usage statistics.
- CallerQ uses the information that was gathered in order to service you, bill you and perform research regarding the usage of The Services.
- CallerQ will not sell this information, rent it or exchange it with any third party.
- However, if requested by law, CallerQ holds its right to share your information with the authorities.
- CallerQ will use the email provided in the registration process in order to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information and news and updates.
- CallerQ uses "cookies", a small amount of usually anonymous information, to store some relevant session information. CallerQ may store and access such "cookies" on your computer. Making use of this technology is necessary for using The Services.
- CallerQ will transfer information, and will notify you about it, in any case it will be acquired or merged with another company.
- Please be informed that CallerQ uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, emailing, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Services.